Service Design courses tend to fall into two camps.
Some are too long, academic and disconnected from the real-world – with too much time spent reading weighty textbooks instead of engaging in the design process.
Others are too short, informal and relaxed – full of over-enthusiastic facilitators with a penchant for post-it notes, doing wacky activities and glossing over the more serious stuff.
At Experience Haus, we give students the best possible chance of breaking into a career in Service Design by providing ten-times the learning experience at a fraction of the cost.
Striking the perfect balance, our course provides the best of both worlds: the depth, substance and rigour of an academic qualification combined with the fun, collaborative ‘workshoppy’ style of a less formal programme.
Students even get to tackle their own LIVE client briefs and develop a portfolio of up to 7 case studies and work examples!
In this 30 minute overview session, hear from one of our expert instructors about the curriculum, the different projects and activities on offer, and get all questions answered.
– 100% live workshops & feedback, no pre-recorded content
– Small & intimate: 8 students per class max
– Exclusive Haus methods, tools and frameworks not available anywhere else
– Multiple field trips (from wearing pregnancy belly simulators on TfL to gap analysis in a world-famous restaurant chain)
– Free 1:1 mentoring and coaching whenever you need it
– Course completion certificate
– Proven track record: incredible projects, career change & acceleration
– Membership to an exclusive design community where jobs are posted, trends shared, and free workshops & events staged to continue growth
– Lifelong support and portfolio advice
An access link will be sent to you via email one day before the event. Please check your spam and junk folder and raise any concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The is perfect for anyone who is interested in design thinking and breaking into a career in Service Design
Previous students include marketers, account managers, front-end developers, graphic designers and brand consultants.
Our studio is based in one of London’s leading design and branding agencies, Matter of Form.
Students come into class inspired by the highly dynamic creative environment, and are encouraged to talk to agency staff for their own professional development.
Our ‘learn by doing’ practical approach gives our students the perfect opportunity to apply what they have learnt straight away in the real world.
Our quality course design and content is led by experienced design professionals.
They are all equipped with industry experience of helping students to develop their knowledge, improve and prepare them for new opportunities.