At Experience Haus, we give students the best possible chance of breaking into a career in Product Design, UX or UI by providing ten-times the learning experience at a fraction of the cost.
In this 30 minute overview session, find out why our three training courses are the most innovative on the market and get to know the curricula in detail from one of our expert Haus instructors.
We’re so confident in our offering, we’ll even show you how we measure up to the rest of the market.
Here’s just a few things we’ll discuss:
– Real client brief for your portfolio
– 100% live workshops & feedback, no pre-recorded content
– Small & intimate: 8-12 students per class max
– Free 1:1 mentoring and coaching whenever you need it
– Product design not just UX / UI = more employability
– Course completion certificate
– Proven track record: incredible projects, career change & acceleration
– Membership to an exclusive design community where jobs are posted, trends shared, and free workshops & events staged to continue growth
– Lifelong support and portfolio advice
With recent graduates working at the likes of Facebook, Deloitte, IBM, Samsung, Vodafone, M&S, BBC, Babylon Health, Citibank, The FA, Ogilvy and many more, start your journey today.
An access link will be sent to you via email one day before the event. Please check your spam and junk folder and raise any concerns to email@example.com.
The is perfect for anyone who is interested in studying UX/UI Design
Previous students include marketers, account managers, front-end developers, graphic designers and brand consultants.
Our studio is based in one of London’s leading design and branding agencies, Matter of Form.
Students come into class inspired by the highly dynamic creative environment, and are encouraged to talk to agency staff for their own professional development.
Our ‘learn by doing’ practical approach gives our students the perfect opportunity to apply what they have learnt straight away in the real world.
Our quality course design and content is led by experienced design professionals.
They are all equipped with industry experience of helping students to develop their knowledge, improve and prepare them for new opportunities.